Wednesday, June 6, 2007

We The Sheeple - Apathy

I am your enemy, your nightmare and your destruction.
I hide in unseen places and go about my work silently.
I never sleep and I am everywhere your are.
You can not hide.
I will give you nothing-
but take everything you have and seek more.
I spare no one.
I respect no race or creed.
My victims are rich and poor, young and old, strong and weak.
I massacre millions each and every generation.
I have destroyed more people than all wars combined.
Children shall know me to their eternal sorrow.
I have brought you great misery
by replacing benevolent rulers with tyrants.
I played a major role in the downfall of great civilizations.
The Prince of Darkness alone sends me into your life.
Once allowed inside, seldom am I asked to leave.
You have been warned of my presence, but you do not care!
Allow me to introduce myself,
My name is APATHY!
Have you been visited by me?
~Unknown

No comments: